Looking for an intern!
At the moment I am busy creating over 100 illustrations for 2 books and looking for someone to join the day to day run of my studio which involves:
– Researching opportunities within the creative industry both in UK and abroad.
– Getting involved in social media, web updates, newsletters, emails and promotion.
– Supporting with administrative tasks, book keeping and listing.
– Getting involved in the process of reaching out to possible buyers, interior designers and galleries for installation work and sculptures.
– Taking part in illustration projects and possibly assisting with the creation of artwork, both at drafting and finalising stages; working on ideas/concepts, scanning illustrations, artwork retouching in Photoshop and Illustrator.
What we do could vary unexpectedly as I often get new commissions in with no much notice and sometimes they might involve painting a mural or something of the sort. How we choose to deal with the work load will depend on your skills and approach. There is no set length for the placement. I would be covering lunch and traveling expenses.
I am based in Chancery Lane, EC1A 2AT. Email me on: email@example.com